There's a great Sketch by Laura over at 2Sketches4You titled Sketch 18!
I added quite a lot of Hand-stitching which I thoroughly enjoyed!
The centre circle has been attached with Foam Pads so that it stands out and the Flowers have been attached with glue but the embroidery threads behind have added dimension!...........I also pricked the edge of the Scallop Circle to give a stitched affect!
If you've visited me before you know I do like to play with my Background Stamps lol!
* Judikins ~ Arabesque Background Stamp ~ I do love this as it gives such different looks depending what Ink Pads you use!
* Heidi Grace ~ CherryWood Lane Flourish & Winnefred St Flourish Flowers.
* Hero Arts ~ H2365 Old French Writing
* Hero Arts ~ Special Words ~ Delight
* Cuttlebug Flowers
* Wizard Nestie Circles
* Wizard Ribbon Trio Die Cutter
* Hero Arts ~ Soft Sand Shadow Ink Pad
* Versamagic ~ Sahara Sand Ink Pad
* DMC Embroidery Thread ~ 738
* Grograin Ribbon from my Stash
Thanks for looking